Industry, Powerlines, Assets, Wildlife, Constructions
Drone inspections are cost effective, they reduce safety risks, and are very efficient. Sending personnel to do a visual inspection of hard to reach places is a thing of the past in most cases. Drones are easy to place at any position with almost any type of payload, thus gathering a vast amount of intel in a much shorter time frame.
By having an annual inspection it is possible to keep track of the progression of potential problems over time is indispensable if you are to stay on top of any building, powerline or other assets.
Drones are also used to support wildlife conservation, monitor seabird colonies, and even collecting samples from exhaled breath condensate of a whale just to name a few.
A wide specter of products
We are here for you
You are the expert
- let us support you and free you up to do what you do best
Are you an engineer, emergency response officer, building inspector or photographer? Do you have an expertise and find the new droneregulations, procedures and development overwhelming?
Through our Drone Support we will decipher this minefield and get you into the air legally
- We provide you with the knowledge and safety you need, so that you can focus on your job and the flying itself.
- We develop procedures and the necessary documentation relative to your demands.
- We offer education and training
- We deliver support and safety management systems.
Safety and knowledge to you!
+(47) 988 00 158
+(47) 959 06 005
Bleiksveien 46, NO-8480 Andenes, Norway